Being alone with Allah is better than being crowded by people who have forgotten Allah;)







Sunday, July 31, 2011

welcome,Ramadhan!

Assalamualaikum,
well,lately ni.i was losing my confidence without no reason.and like my friend said,i was having confidence problem.the truth is,i always lose confidence in wrong situation.susah untuk diberi contohnya.whatever it is,this message which was sent from my abah goes like this,



"you've got to win in your mind before you win in your life."
The most important conversation you will ever have is the one you have with yourself.Start ur day with Bismillah and Alhamdulillah and tell urself that you can do it!


the words could make me smile back and lighten up my spirit.yes.i can do it!
Another thing i want to share is this saying goes,

Beatiful as the name,
islam is the main,
here bismillah i came,
Ana Uhibbu islam,there's no end.


by:ungu.

No comments:

Post a Comment